Thursday, October 23, 2008

Have a good day!

It's a normal day
I like it that way
You come with the breeze
flowers and the bees
Hesita
nt, unsure
of the bright vibgyor
I pause...
and I cause
your interest to wane.
With impatient disdain
you take back all you brought;
and then some you had not.
You turn away with a flounce -
the way you'd come.
In my sky I behold
my extinguished sun.

(Have you ever noticed how Life, Success, Happiness - all treat us this way??? Entice us with more and then take away what we do have! Guess that's how it's meant to be! SHEESH!!!)

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

Hey real nice...
have u also notice that wat they do take away is mostly wat is totally redundant in our lives....its meant to be left....
most often than not we're not upto leaving behind wat we no longer need... and sometimes wat we should leave...
Hankering over wat is gone makes no sense! (i know easier said than done) Look at the brighter side of things ... wat is lost was not urs to keep...wat u have will be urs forever Sweety!!! ;)